We are in search of a competent and experienced Communications Distribution Designer capable of utilizing the full suite of our company products to meet our customers’ data center telecom equipment expectations.
This individual’s responsibilities will include:
• Overall understanding of how data center network, power, and cooling typologies operate
• Design and deploy Structured Cabling systems for both copper and fiber
• Design and deploy copper and fiber Structured Cabling support systems
• Read and interpret architectural design drawings
• Create solution drawings to support customer solutions
• Extract BOM’s from drawings
• Interface directly with clients
• Create quotes and assemble specifications for proposed customer solutions
• Project manage the deployment of proposed customer solutions
• Problem solve customer solutions as they arise
You will be required to develop plans for the installation of telecommunications cabling distribution systems in customer data centers. They may be new buildings, or the equipment may be added to enhance a current infrastructure. You will be required to oversee the installation of the company solutions as well as ensuring the project complies with industry standards. A minimum of 5 years field experience is required and an RCDD certification is a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
PLEASE SEND YOUR INTRODUCTION AND RESUME TO: